A Season of Self-Care: Moving from Surviving to Thriving
Time & Location
About the Event
A Series offered September through December 2021, by Belinda Baer, Ayurvedic Practitioner, on Zoom.
The last few years have been challenging on so many levels for so many people.
Do you feel like you move through life just barely surviving?
Would you like to learn to thrive in any environment, no matter what comes your way?
Self-care is incredibly important during times of stress—and also during good times, so that we can create a buffer of stability for when stressful times do arise.
Commit to A Season of Self-Care: Moving from Surviving to Thriving with Belinda.
Discover how self-care can impact your life in a sustainable way, increasing health and peace in your life. Being immersed in this program for a season will begin to solidify these self-care practices into your body and mind, helping to create lasting, viable change.
Three individual consultations will be tailored to fit your specific needs. Seven online group meetings over the three months and bi-monthly peer check-ins will offer opportunities to connect with others on this journey of self-care that most of us so desperately need.
A Season of Self-Care: Moving from Surviving to Thriving will be suffused with the exploration of the self and the implementation of self-care practices through individual online consultations with Belinda, online group discussions, one-on-one connections and journaling.
Topics of discussion will include, but will not be limited to:
- Daily self-care practices, and trouble shooting their implementation
- Seasonal self-care practices
- Keeping digestion strong in order to create stability in the body
- Exploring how life choices are supporting or hindering the thriving of the individual
A Season of Self-Care: Moving from Suriving to Thriving includes:
- Initial consultation with Belinda (1.5 hours), online, to be scheduled individually
- Two additional 60 minute online individual consultations with Belinda (1 hour), to be scheduled individually
- Seven online group meetings for 1 hour 15 minute, Sunday mornings at 9 am EST, see schedule below
- Bi-monthly one-on-one peer check-ins, to be scheduled with a peer from the group
- A desire and commitment to explore self-care
- Completion of the Application Form
Offered free or by donation, to help those who are struggling financially during this time.
Please feel free to share this information with anyone you may know who would not normally be exposed to self-care techniques.
All sessions, including consultations, will be offered in the mornings starting before 10 am EDT, including available weekend opportunities.
Please be advised that Belinda is in India, and while the electricity and internet connectivity has improved greatly over the last few years, there is a possibility that events may need to be rescheduled due to these issues.